The Kingdom of God is….
May 19, 2009
This post forms part of a syncroblog on the “Kingdom of God”, please note the links to the other participants below:
- Susan Barnes (Christian currently attending a Baptist church) of Abooklook on My kingdom goes
- Timothy Victor (Christian) of Tim Victor’s Musings on The reign of Godde
- Ronald van der Bergh (Dutch Reformed) of Ronalds Footnotes on Notes on “the Kingdom of God” in the New Testament
- Nic Paton (fundamentalist, charismatic, liberationist, apophatic, heterodox) of soundandsilence on The “Kingdom”: of God?
- Beth Patterson (Non churched follower of Christ) of Virtual Tea House on What it’s like rather than what it is
- Jeff Goins (Non-denominational Christian) of Pilgrimage of the Heart on The Kingdom of God: Now and Not Yet
- Phil Wyman (Non-denominational Christian) of Square No More on Jesus as the Archetype Shaman (Part 2): A Nostalgia for Paradise
- Stephen Hayes (Orthodox Christian) of Khanya on Kingdom, power and glory